Saturday, December 22, 2007

3 days and counting....party clutch

You've got a great party to go to....so what you need now is a great party clutch. The supersize clutch is hot at the moment andbeing the consummate magpie I am, I love a clutch with a little (or a lot) of sparkle.


Here are a few of my favourite picks.




I love this vintage inspired clutch from Tiger Tem. I love the colours and I love the leopard spots inspired print. Its the Fairy Godmother shape which I introduced to my collection last Xmas and this is a new season print. In fact, I might just have to nick it from my boutique as the more I look at it.....the more I like it.







Another cutie from Tiger Tem. This clutch is currently available in this pink croc, a deep sexy bordeaux croc and a superstylish two tone chocolate python. I've left the brooches off so that way you can choose your own for that extra oomph to your unique style.










I'm actually a big fan of Alexander McQueen. I sound surprised as I wouldn't have thought it from seeing his catwalk collection yet I love the accessories. Like this little boxy clutch with the devillish skull on top. Nice. Sexy.















Christian Louboutin, my favourite cordwainer, has recently launched his handbag collection. Fabulous!












GoldenBleu is a fabulous handbag brand I discovered on my last trip to America. Even though you can't tell from this pic, its a supersize clutch. And they come in a fabulous array of candy coloured patent leather. Yum.




So party hard ladies, the next 10 days are the peak party season of the year.



Enjoy!
xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The two Tiger Tem clutch purses are tres chic!!!

TigerTem said...

Thank you! Pop in and pick them up tomorrow as they're still there....probably not for long though.