Monday, December 24, 2007

1 day to go....what to wear on Xmas day

My favourite time of year has got to be the festive season, (that and my birthday….egocentric? Moi?).

The festive season throws a number of slightly tricky to dress for invitations our way, but fret not, Tiger Bites is on hand to offer some rather stylish solutions to make you look fantastic. As much as I love Mrs Beckham, I always say she gets an A+ for effort, as she just tries a little too hard doesn’t she? And I think most of us would rather look absolutely fabulous without looking like we just spent 3 hours in hair & make up, followed by a trip to wardrobe with the stylist. The best type of style is the innate, effortless variety and here are some crafty tricks to help you achieve that (and if after all’s said and done you do spend 3 hours getting ready, I won’t tell if you don’t tell….I think we’ve all been there!).



Xmas day is no place for slackers at the dining table so don’t go thinking you can slouch off in the style stakes. I’m not saying turn up in your Sunday best but as its festive and only comes round once a year, make an effort. Comfort is of paramount importance as you’ll be eating copious amounts and probably drinking like a champion. Evening events warrant that extra degree of effort as it’s the festive season so here are my suggestions on how to look uberhot in that fabulously effortless way.


Keep it stylish, simple and comfortable. The monochrome colours work for any age and in a dress like this….and at least you can breathe (and eat) without suffering for your style.(Dress 3.1 Phillip Lim, Shoes – Casadei, Bangle, choker and clutch – Tiger Tem)

No comments: