Saturday, January 31, 2009

Tiger Bites has moved!

I'd like to thank you all so much for all your continued support with Tiger Bites.

I started Tiger Bites on the basis of my weekly double page in ThisDay Style. Its been mad fun and I've thoroughly enjoyed it.

Tiger Tem's Fashion Bites, is getting bigger and better!!

Being the closet techie geek that I am, I've been reading up on HTML and I've redesigned it all myself.
So no bells and whistles yet, but I think we're off to a good start.

I love, love, love reading all your comments and responses so PLEASE keep them coming.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you

http://www.tigertem.com


Make sure you take a good look at all the different sections and COMMENT!!!!
(Definitely don't miss out the entertainment section)


Please let me know your thoughts.

Anybody that think I should interview them, write about their brand, hotspot etc just send me an email and I'll see what I can do.

Temi@tigertem.com
tigerbites@gmail.com



xxxx

p.s. I said we all had to get this year started right didn't I?


p.p.s. any problems with the site, let me know.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

The website doesnt show on my browser - it needs a password apparently.

Kemberly said...

congratulations!!! i'm off to view the website now :)

TigerTem said...

@anon...please try again. Its definitely not password protected.

@kemberley...thank you!

If anyone is having any problems with the site please let me know asap so i can sort out any glitches.

Anonymous said...

oh lovely... congratulations hun... will go check it out right away...

omotayo™ said...

i love, love your blog! therefore i'm absolutely certain i'd love your website.

ok just tried to drop a comment but i have to register first?
anyway i'm off to register!

xx

TigerTem said...

@overwhelmed...thanks, let me know your thoughts.

@geisha...didn't realise you needed to register, I'll see if I can change that. Thanks for pointing it out.

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

congrats! off to check out the new site!

Dropsofglamour said...

mmm...it doesnt work for me either. I've always had problems viewing anything on sugar networks in Lagos. It always says 'its forbidden'. Don't know if its the browser or starcomms.

TigerTem said...

@solomonsydelle...thank you!

@dropsofglamour...really? That's so weird. Most people have gotten on fine from Lagos so I'm not sure what's up. I've got one other friend who can't seem to get on. Maybe it is a starcomms thing. Could you try from another computer?

ijaw girl said...

wow!miss tigertem.congrats!!!!i better go check it out.

TigerTem said...

@ijawgirl, thanks! Make sure you post some comments on there too!
xx

Dropsofglamour said...

Still no luck viewing your new site. Do you still use feedblitz or any other email newsletter? That way you could register my email address and I could read your posts that way. Its definitely a starcomms issue.

Take care x x

TigerTem said...

@dropsofglamour...what a pain! Okey dokey, I'll sign you up now. Let me know whenever you manage to get a chance to see it though!
xx

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

2hot4fendi said...

Hi Tiger,
For some reason, I have not been able to view your blog on my laptop since I got back to Nigeria. Reading through these comments I figure it might be the ISP I use here (starcomms).Now even though my blackberry is a tad more lenient it's quite a pain rolling up, down, and to the sides, no bueno...

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.