Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I See You Baby - SAG Awards part 2

It was brought to my attention by Dropsofglamour that I'd missed out a couple of fabulous outfits.

Taraji P Henson is wearing the hell out of this Herve Leroux dress.




Not crazy about the back view but the dress is too hot for that to matter much!



And I've tried to find something to love about Jenna Fischer's Pamela Roland dress...but sorry, I can't!
I don't like the way its shorter in the front, not crazy about the colour. Love the Neil Lane necklace though.




What does everyone else think of these two outfits?

6 comments:

xoliquoricexo said...

taraji's dress is by herve leroux! hate the second dress. okay, maybe i only dislike it, lol.

hello :-)

xo

TigerTem said...

@xoliquoricexo...thanks for the heads up. name duly amended.

Uzo said...

Taraji's dress is featured everywear....She looks hot in white and this is uber pretty....Dont like Jenna's dress either..are we back to shorter in front trend?

Dropsofglamour said...

lol! Ok i guess i'm the only one who likes Jenna's dress.

Dropsofglamour said...

Oh yea, im fine thanks. Lagos is hectic as usual, i keep looking for new ways to keep myself occupied until NYSC in March. I definitely miss shopping on the high street.

Anonymous said...

Taraji's dress is Fab. I think the back looks hot too.
Don't like the second either, there's something trashy about it.