Friday, June 13, 2008

Wrap Me Up In Your Love...

There’s a new trend that’s been hotting up on the horizon. The super-long uber-soft Italian linen blend scarves from Love Quotes.

It takes a lot for a scarf to penetrate my fashion mindset right now, mainly as I have A LOT. If I was to count I’m sure I’m talking like 20.

But I digress, there’s something about the Love Quotes that caught my attention.

I love the length. 37 inches wide and a whopping 72 inches long (that’s 6ft). I love those really really long scarf, so stylish, so elegant, so versatile. When its warm, just let it hang down to your knees. When its cold, your neck and ears will be so well insulated. And you know it would be perfect for planes.


The fabulous candy hued kaleidoscope colours all have supercute names like Coco Shell, Cherry Pie, Glow, Sunshine that is almost enough to make me want to buy one. (Oh who am I kidding, I’m sure I’ll have one by the end of the week).

The ‘inspirational quotes’ they come with would probably annoy me, that type of thing often does.

“We can do no great deeds-only small deeds with great love." -Mother Theresa

“Once you love someone, they stay in your heart forever." -Anonymous

Pur-lease. …quote, schmote. Mr & Mrs Love Quotes, if you want to reel me in with quotes, you need to work harder for my love. But I won’t let something like that put me off.


They’re a fabulous bit of A-List style as they’re often seen on the likes of Hilary Duff, Cameron Diaz, Angelina Jolie, Jennifer Aniston, Reese Witherspoon, Nicky Hilton, and Ashlee Simpson.

Oh and just in case I haven’t suckered you in yet with all that, they go and tell you that 10% of proceeds are donated to international children’s charities.



Available from


http://www.pinkmascara.com
http://www.shopstyle.com
http://www.singer22.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

www.sharonobiozor.com

Kira Aderne said...

that´s all i need this weekend!

a kiss