Thursday, June 5, 2008

TIGER BITES - Triple Threat

Haven't done one of these for a while and these three feminine fancies caught my attention.


First up we have this fabulous LBD from Paul & Joe. The Palais silk belnd dress reduced from $350 to $245 on I'm loving that label a little more day by day. And in case you didn't know they've launched a younger, more budget friendly line called Sister. Nice work.


I'm in all types of love with these Chloe strappy shooboots. The taupe patent leather, the croc detail on the heel....ooh. $745. Oh.


And this is something of an iconic bag from B Romanek. Its 100% genuine crocodile (animal rights activits look away now) and at $2195, quite a lot for such a little clutch but you know what? I love it.


Ok, I've done it again, its all pricey stuff. BUT the aim is to inspire and aspire myself and YOU. Inspire you to emulate these looks and aspire to own the real deal one day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are three really cute pieces! Hmm... Would you rock those boots with that outfit with or without sheer tights?

TigerTem said...

@t04051...without! Definitely! Go bare or opaque and leave sheers to the more 'mature'!!!

Uzo said...

I have always disliked bootlets (that's what i call them) but maybe the fact that these are open makes me love them...love the clutch....

Kira Aderne said...

those chloe are a dream...

a kiss!