Wednesday, June 25, 2008

And the memo said....get dressed in the dark? In a rush?

Don't like to blog about the same person too much (unless its the cast of SATC) but I was asked about Solange's outfit at the BET awards last night so here we go.


Cute dress. Very cute dress. Love it. I'd wear it. (maybe...I'd need to see it up close) But lose the feathery bag...I know SJP rocked one in SATC but these things often look different on the silver screen and not everything is for everybody. I love crazy shoes but you don't need to put crazy shoes with such a statement outfit. Tone it down my love and you'll be onto a winner.


Not so bad. But if I was her stylist, I'd pin some of that hair back, lose the necklace (which you can barely see anyway), lose the bag and change the shoes. Some simple Louboutin pumps and a classic clutch would work much better.


OMG...just saw the nails. That is the height of wackness. Or just Ghetto. Yeah, I said it.


SACK THE STYLIST"!
If you want to see more pics of the BET awards, click here. ( I found it all a bit boring personally).
http://www.theybf.com/2008/06/25/2008-bet-awards-red-carpet/#more-2633

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"ghetto, girl - and i'm loving it"

TigerTem said...

Ah well, one girls ghetto is another girls park avenue. One Love.

Uzo said...

Hmm....I think its all a bit much..like she is trying too hard...I can see the items individually..but altogether? Not quite