Wednesday, February 20, 2008

TIGER'S DAILY BITE #1

I've decided to introduce a new element to my page (along with the not so subtle ads on the left...at least I had the decency to pick good ones that I actually use and shop at so can safely encourage you to do the same!..another blog on that later).

Every day I'm going to give you TIGER'S DAILY BITE. Its going to be a quick bit of salacious gossip, or an uberhot picture or that absolute nust have item. More work for me yes, but more fun for you.

So here goes my first one!


My, my, she's had an unfair share of sh*t shovelled her way recently.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article725180.ece

Not that The Sun or The Daily Mail print the gospel truth or anything. But that's what's been going on.

Don't really have much of an opinion on her. Not particularly into Girls Aloud or anything but it must suck like hell to have all that going on in the papers. Nobody ever needs or deserves that.

Anyway, on a much brighter note, I saw this picture of her and just had to share as she's looking hot in a Herve Leger dress. I mean, damn, how many people really can look hot in dresses made up of elasticated strips.
For that (and no worries, nothing more) Cheryl, I salute you.

No comments: